The complete, at home, Volume Eyelash Extension Course.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH ONLINE TUTORIALS - Watch online video tutorials going over the entire eyelash extension application process on live models as well as mannequin heads. Have unlimited access to our online file sharing platform, so you can access information 24/7, anywhere in the world, on any device.
Our online platform has content including:
- Unlimited access, up close video tutorials with commentary
- Business setup, start up, and growth articles
- Marketing, advertising, and social media marketing manuals/articles
- Digital learning manuals (hardcopy manuals are still included)
- Business insurance discount codes
This lash course will teach you everything you need to know about classic eyelash extension applications. This package includes a volume eyelash extension manual, with all the eyelash extension supplies necessary for you to practice, learn, and complete 20 clients. This is one of our most popular course for beginners who are confident in trying to learn and practice at home without the purchase of a class.
This course covers hybrid lashes, light volume and mega volume lashes including pre-made and hand-made lashes.
Completing this course will give you nationally recognised certification. For qualification, you will be required to submit photos of 3 Volume sets you have completed in order to receive your certificate and be qualified in volume lashes.
What can Lash Boss Melbourne offer?
Our objective is for you to be fully qualified in eyelash extension applications and open your very own eyelash extension business or eyelash extension salon from the comfort of your own home. Your lash extension business can start with yourself as the only lash technician and can be scalable to an extensive lash salon with many other lash technicians servicing hundreds of lash applications a month. We not only teach you all the things you need to know about lash extensions, but we also mentor and guide you into having a successful lash extension career. It’s important for us to know that all our students are getting the most out of the experience and course. We pride ourselves in helping our students become business owners with a steady income.
All our courses come with a large supplies kit and include:
- In-depth Lash Boss Melbourne eyelash extension training manuals (Classic and/or Hybrid & Volume lash extensions)
- Student eyelash extension kit (All essential eyelash extension accessories and supplies for the application of approximately 20 clients. Some products last more eg: our Lash Boss Melbourne primer will last for 100 clients)
- A mannequin head
- Lash Boss Melbourne's eyelash extension trays (Classic eyelash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package. Hand-made lashes will be provided as well as pre-made lashes for the volume course)
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue/adhesive 1-2 seconds
- Lash Boss Melbourne's primer
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue remover
- 20 practice lashes
- 20 Lash Boss Melbourne's Gel under-eye pads (clean ingredients to ensure clients are less likely to have a reaction)
- 30 adhesive silver stickers
- 20 mascara wands
- 20 micro swabs
- A jade stone
- A pair of Lash Boss Melbourne's stainless steel professional eyelash extension tweezers
- Micropore medical tape
- A black air puffer
- Custom Lash Boss Melbourne box
Our support includes:
- Access to our online file sharing drive with updated content each week
- Access to online tutorials going over the entire eyelash extension application process
- Lash extension business guide
- Lash extension marketing plan
- Lifetime student discount to Lash Boss Melbourne's products and other training programs & courses
- A Certificate of Completion on Eyelash Extension Applications (Classic and/or Volume)
- Ongoing, lifetime support from the moment you enrol
Modules of our Classic & Volume lash extension courses:
- History of eyelash extensions (Classic and /or Volume)
- Annually salary and profit
- The growth cycle of natural lashes and health
- Difference in Classic and Volume lash trays + breakdown
- The cost of products for a lash technician to complete a set
- Placement of extensions
- Eyelash extension weight formula
- Lash techniques
- Lash styling
- Lash mapping
- Golden rules for eyelash extensions
- Lash troubleshooting
- Light Volume, Mega volume and Hybrid extensions (Volume course only)
- Blending lashes
- Different eye shades
- Priming natural lashes
- The application of gel eye pads and safety
- Lash accessories (medical tape, glue rings, removing lash fumes, jade stone etc)
- Curls and thicknesses
- Lash adhesive safety
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply lashes
- Performing a patch test
- Full set and refill lash applications
- Lighting - options
- Eyelash extension removal
- Client consultations
- Product knowledge
- Time management
- Lash artistry
- Lash salon
- How to gain clientele
- Business guide
- Tips and tricks every lash technician needs to know
- Building clientele
- Tax & GST
- Business guide to assist in setting up and running your business
- Branding breakdown and awareness analysis
- Content ideas for 15 days
- Marketing - writing a mission statement, target audience and using your branding to grow your business
- Growing your social media pages and expanding your reach
- Useful links to set up your business, graphics design, website creation and business name registration
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do the Lash Boss Melbourne course?
Our lash extension courses do not require any previous qualifications or experience in lash extensions for you to start your lash training. At the end of your lash training course with Lash Boss Melbourne, you will be a fully qualified Eyelash Extension Technician. You could be qualified to apply lash extensions within just 1-3 days. Our courses break down each key component and thoroughly explain each topic.
Is this an online course? Does it come with video tutorials?
Yes! You'll be glad to know that we provide both online and hardcopy content, delivering you the best possible learning experience we can. Our online student drive contains the most up-to-date manuals, business and social media growth articles, and other useful lash resources.
Hardcopy learning material is great to refer back to, and also easy to follow while working on a live model or mannequin head. A mannequin head is also provided for practising before moving onto live models. All hardcopy content and the student kit is mailed directly to your door, while the online student drive is open for you to access anywhere in the world! Our online platform is limited to Lash Boss Melbourne students only.
Should I complete a classic course prior to doing volume even if I don't want to do classic lashes?
In order to complete a lash course in volume lash extensions, we recommend completing a Classic lash extension course, or already have a Classic Lash Extension Certificate prior to starting a volume lash extension course. A classic lash course will set your foundation. The volume course is more advanced and reflects techniques you should know before beginning a volume lash course.
Will I learn hybrid lashes?
Our Volume course covers hybrid lashes while demonstrating the ins and outs of completing the perfect set.
Do the courses have an expiration date?
Not at all. Our at-home courses are completely at your own pace. The flexibility of this course is what has made it our number one seller. We have students that start this course while in full-time studies, are stay at home mums, and in full-time employment, looking to work in a different industry or even start their own business/home salon.
What if I want a class after I have purchased the at-home kit?
If you decide that you would like to purchase a class after enrolling into our course, students are eligible to purchase a class for an additional $500 per class. Students will receive some additional supplies and a framed certificate on the day (if they have completed a full set on a live model).
Our classes run for 5-hours each class at our Chadstone Office location, Waterman Business Centre.
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
Your lash trainer will get in contact with you and provide you with a number and email that is for our students to gain that support. Our mentorship is free of charge for all students that have enrolled in any of our courses.
You might have questions about where to purchase products, lash beds, lash legislation, customer complaints, etc. We will be able to help and guide you in the right direction.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the at-home version?
Both courses and kits are identical. There is no difference in the course content, supplies, or the level of certification. What makes the biggest difference is the amazing assistance you'll receive from our experienced instructors. It comes down to whether you prefer to learn in a classroom environment or are comfortable learning by yourself with our manual. Our manual is filled with step-by-step instructions and information to make learning easy and elaborate. Our lash instructor can give you additional advice, attention, perspective and understanding that you may not be able to achieve learning from home.
Do students receive a discount on the Lash Boss Melbourne store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 15% off for life and exclusive offers via email. We often have promotions and offers that can give you and your business the latest products, best discounts and most value for money products.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
Students who attend a class will receive their certificate(s) on the day once completing a set on a mannequin and a model. Your sets must be at an acceptable level.
For our at-home students, we require before and after photos of a minimum of two live models. We look for certain criteria in the photos which is mentioned in your welcome card included in your kit.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay & Zippay is available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction to start an eyelash extension course. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete our eyelash extension courses. After certification, you will be able to apply for employment (depending on your age and state age restrictions), and, can apply for an Australian Business Number (ABN) if you have a Tax File Number (TFN), register a Business Name, and get insurance cover for your business.
Please choose carefully as manuals and kits can not be returned, refunded, or exchanged. There are no prerequisites for the purchase and study of this course.
To find out more about Lash Boss Melbourne courses, classes or products feel free to reach out.
The lash course is really well worded and easy to understand, the lash kit everything is easy to use and top quality
By far the best company for eyelash extension courses! Amazing products supplied in the kit and a huge manual with all tips and tricks to get you lashing in no time 😆😍
I’m so over the moon I’m now fully qualified this course was easy to understand I’m so proud with how far I’ve came in this journey
Cheers to memories and more to come x
I’m fully certified to do lashes like I have always dreamed my journey has had ups and downs but over all I’m very proud of how far I have come and how well I have gotten my dream came true I can’t wait to restock on all my favourite lash products with lash boss Melbourne
I was very intrigued by how much information was in this course. I did this course as a refresher course as I’ve been in the beauty industry for 6+ years and enjoyed it throughly! Thank you Ayla. You’re doing an amazing job with heaps of information!