The complete, at-home, Classic Eyelash Extension Course. We offer free shipping on this course
This lash course will teach you everything you need to know about classic eyelash extension applications. This package includes a classic eyelash extension manual, with all the eyelash extension supplies necessary for you to practice, learn, and complete 20 clients. This is one of our most popular course for beginners who are confident in trying to learn and practice at home without the purchase of a class.
At the end of the course, you will receive nationally recognised certification. For qualification, you will be required to submit photos of 3 Classic sets you have completed in order to receive your certificate and be qualified in classic lashes.
This package involves self-learning however if you have any questions you are free to email email@example.com for guided assistance. We Lash Boss Melbourne are here to support you in any way we can.
All our courses come with a large supplies kit and include:
- In-depth Lash Boss Melbourne lash training manual (Classic lash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package)
- Student lash extension kit (All essential lash extension accessories and supplies for the application of approximately 20 clients. Some products last more eg: our Lash Boss Melbourne primer will last for 100 clients as well as our adhesive stickers)
- Mannequin head
- 20 Practice lashes
- Lash Boss Melbourne's lash extension trays (Classic lash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package. Hand-made lashes will be provided as well as pre-made lashes for the volume course)
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue/adhesive 1-2 seconds
- Lash Boss Melbourne's primer
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue remover
- Adhesive silver stickers
- Mascara wands
- Micro swabs
- Jade stone
- A set of our Lash Boss Melbourne stainless steel professional lash tweezers
- Clear micropore medical tape
- Gel under-eye pads in purple (clean ingredients to ensure clients are less likely to have a reaction
- Black air puffer
- Lash Boss Melbourne box
Our support includes:
- Lash extension business guide
- Lash extension marketing plan
- Lifetime student discount to Lash Boss Melbourne's products and other training options
- A Certificate of Completion on Eyelash Extension Applications (Classic or Volume)
Ongoing support from the moment you enrol
Modules of our Classic & Volume lash extension courses:
- History of eyelash extensions (Classic and /or Volume)
- Annually salary and profit
- The growth cycle of natural lashes and health
- Difference in Classic and Volume lash trays + breakdown
- The cost of products for a lash technician to complete a set
- Placement of extensions
- Eyelash extension weight formula
- Lash techniques
- Lash styling
- Lash mapping
- Golden rules for eyelash extensions
- Lash troubleshooting
- Blending lashes
- Different eye shades
- Priming natural lashes
- The application of gel eye pads and safety
- Lash accessories (medical tape, glue rings, removing lash fumes, jade stone etc)
- Curls and thicknesses
- Lash adhesive safety
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply lashes
- Performing a patch test
- Full set and refill lash applications
- Lighting - options
- Eyelash extension removal
- Client consultations
- Product knowledge
- Time management
- Lash artistry
- Lash salon
- How to gain clientele
- Business guide
- Tips and tricks every lash technician needs to know
- Building clientele
- Tax & GST
- Business guide to assist in setting up and running your business
- Branding breakdown and awareness analysis
- Content ideas for 15 days
- Marketing - writing a mission statement, target audience and using your branding to grow your business
- Growing your social media pages and expanding your reach
- Useful links to set up your business, graphics design, website creation and business name registration
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do the Lash Boss Melbourne course?
Our lash extension courses do not require any previous qualifications or experience in lash extensions for you to start your lash training. At the end of your lash training course with Lash Boss Melbourne, you will be a fully qualified Eyelash Extension Technician. You could be qualified to apply lash extensions within just 1-3 days. Our courses break down each key component and thoroughly explain each topic.
Is this an online course? Does it come with video tutorials?
While this isn't an online course, we are happy to send video demonstrations on the topics you need assistance. Many of the questions asked by students are easily answered through email, live-chat, phone, social media or SMS - it's very rare that we need to send students a video demonstration.
There are no online components to this (or any at-home) course. We provide hardcopy manuals as learning material, which is great to refer back to, and also easy to follow while working on a live model or mannequin head. A mannequin head is also provided for practising before moving onto live models.
Should I complete a classic course prior to doing volume even if I don't want to do classic lashes?
In order to complete a lash course in volume lash extensions, we recommend completing a Classic lash extension course prior, or already have a Classic Lash Extension Certificate prior to starting a volume lash extension course. A classic lash course will set your foundation. The volume course is more advanced and reflects techniques you should know before beginning a volume lash course.
Will I learn hybrid lashes?
Our Volume course covers hybrid lashes while demonstrating the ins and outs of completing the perfect set.
Do the courses have an expiration date?
Not at all. Our at-home courses are completely at your own pace. The flexibility of this course is what has made it our number one seller. We have students that start this course while in full-time studies, are stay at home mums, and in full-time employment, looking to work in a different industry or even start their own business/home salon.
What if I want a class after I have purchased the at-home kit?
If you decide that you would like to purchase a class after enrolling into our course, students are eligible to purchase a class for an additional $500 per class. Students will receive some additional supplies and a framed certificate on the day (if they have completed a full set on a live model).
Our classes run for 5-hours each class at our Chadstone Office location opposite Chadstone, The Fashion Capital.
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
Your lash trainer will get into contact with you and provide you with a number and email that is for our students to gain that support. Our mentorship is free of charge for all students that have enrolled into any of our courses.
You might have questions about where to purchase products, lash beds, lash legislation, customer complaints, etc. We will be able to help and guide you in the right direction.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the at-home version?
Both courses and kits are identical. There is no difference in the in-person lash course or at-home lash course. Our manuals are exactly the same, as well as the supplies kit. It comes down to whether you prefer to learn in a classroom environment or are comfortable learning by yourself with our manual. Our manual is filled with step-by-step instructions and information to make learning easy and elaborate.
Both courses have our support and mentorship. If you need further assistance we can send you some videos and content to assist as best as we can.
Do students receive a discount on the Lash Boss Melbourne store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 15% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
Students who attend a class will receive their certificate(s) on the day once completing a set on a mannequin and a model. Your sets must be at an acceptable level.
For our at-home students, we require before and after photos of a minimum of two live models. We look for certain criteria in the photos which is highlighted in your welcome card, included in your course kit.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay & Zippay is available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete the course. After certification, you will be able to work for someone (depending on age), however, won't be able to register a business until 18 years of age.
Please choose carefully as manuals and kits can not be returned, refunded, or exchanged. There are no prerequisites for the purchase and study of this course.
To find out more about Lash Boss Melbourne courses, classes or products feel free to reach out.
I received this kit 10 days ago, I just got my certificate yesterday. The process was easy as and learning was fun. I used the manual which had a step by step section on applying lash extensions. Learning lash extensions with Lash Boss Melbourne was quite easy and I had all the supplies I needed. I bought a lash bed from Lash Boss Melbourne also which will be arriving soon. I have my first 3 clients scheduled which will already pay for half of my course. It's amazing how quick I will make my money back, Ayla walked me through how to get clients for my business and it's already paying off. It's great that the manual includes how to set up a business aswell im so glad I bought this course. I did my shopping around and found Aylas' course to be value for money considering how much supplies i recieved. Thanks again Ayla awesome course!!!
I can not recommend this course more highly! Ayla was fantastic regularly replying to my emails and phone calls explaining things I was finding difficult!
The course is well thought out and easy to follow!
I’ll be doing the volumes course soon!
I’m so glad I chose to do complete my classics course with Lash Boss! My only regret is not doing it sooner! Ayla gave me excellent support and the ongoing mentoring is a big plus for me, 10/10 would recommend! Now onto my volume course 😃
Being in my late 40s I never expected to get into beauty. My two daughters come to me for extensions and bring their friends. Word-of-mouth is helping my business grow, I just asked nicely for people to refer others to me. I was slow at applications but can now do sets in under 1 hour and 15 minutes. Glad to have changed careers from retail won't look back