If you have thought about becoming a Qualified Eyelash Extension Technician, there has never been a better time! According to an ABC News report, the lash industry is expected to become a $1.5 Billion industry by 2023. In 2020, despite Covid-19 hitting many states and countries around the world, the lash extension industry showed no signs of slowing down.
This course comes with FREE email, live chat, SMS and phone support when needed. We are here to assist you in any way we can to help set up and assist in making your business flourish. This might mean helping you find a beauty space, dealing with clients or even how to have your own lash cleansers. We are here to create a long lasting relationship and be your mentor.
What does it mean to complete an at-home learning lash course?
Lash Boss Melbourne is the leading lash academy for at-home eyelash extension training. We offer both in person classes and at-home courses. At-home eyelash extension courses were introduced to comply with Covid-19 restrictions. An at-home lash course with Lash Boss Melbourne is a great option for anyone who is confident in learning from home with supplies and a mannequin. Our at-home eyelash extension course involves remote learning using a detailed and step-by-step manual on how to apply lash extensions, along with a mannequin head and extensive lash supplies kit.
Lash Boss Melbourne will guide you through your journey with our expertise to make sure you're making the most out of your course and skills, ensuring you have the capability to start and run your very own lash extension business. Our mentorship programs are designed to cater to your needs and are completely tailored to your lifestyle and goals. We as a company are passionate about helping your business grow and thrive. There is no extra fee to have ongoing mentorship and support. It is included in all our packages. Our support is via email or phone call.
What can Lash Boss Melbourne offer?
Our objective is for you to be fully qualified in eyelash extension applications and open your very own lash business or lash salon from the comfort of your own home. Your lash extension business can start with yourself as the only lash technician and can be scalable to an extensive lash salon with many other lash technicians servicing hundreds of lash applications a month.
We not only teach you all the things you need to know about lash extensions, but we also mentor and guide you into having a successful lash extension career. It’s important for us to know that all our students are getting the most out of the experience and course. We pride ourselves in helping our students become business owners with a steady income.
All our courses come with a large supplies kit and include:
- In-depth Lash Boss Melbourne lash training manual (Classic lash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package)
- Student lash extension kit (All essential lash extension accessories and supplies for the application of approximately 20 clients. Some products last more eg: our Lash Boss Melbourne primer will last for 100 clients as well as our adhesive stickers)
- Mannequin head
- 20 Practice lashes
- Lash Boss Melbourne's lash extension trays (Classic lash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package. Hand-made lashes will be provided as well as pre-made lashes for the volume course)
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue/adhesive 1-2 seconds
- Lash Boss Melbourne's primer
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue remover
- Adhesive silver stickers
- Mascara wands
- Micro swabs
- Jade stone
- A set of our Lash Boss Melbourne stainless steel professional lash tweezers
- Pink micropore medical tape
- Gel under-eye pads in purple (clean ingredients to ensure clients are less likely to have a reaction)
- Black air puffer
- Custom Lash Boss Melbourne box
Our support includes:
- Lash extension business guide
- Lash extension marketing plan
- Lifetime student discount to Lash Boss Melbourne's products and other training options
- A Certificate of Completion on Eyelash Extension Applications (Classic or Volume)
- Ongoing support from the moment you enrol
Modules of our Classic & Volume lash extension courses:
- History of eyelash extensions (Classic and /or Volume)
- Annually salary and profit
- The growth cycle of natural lashes and health
- Difference in Classic and Volume lash trays + breakdown
- The cost of products for a lash technician to complete a set
- Placement of extensions
- Eyelash extension weight formula
- Lash techniques
- Lash styling
- Lash mapping
- Golden rules for eyelash extensions
- Lash troubleshooting
- Light Volume, Mega volume and Hybrid extensions (Volume course only)
- Blending lashes
- Different eye shades
- Priming natural lashes
- The application of gel eye pads and safety
- Lash accessories (medical tape, glue rings, removing lash fumes, jade stone etc)
- Curls and thicknesses
- Lash adhesive safety
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply lashes
- Performing a patch test
- Full set and refill lash applications
- Lighting - options
- Eyelash extension removal
- Client consultations
- Product knowledge
- Time management
- Lash artistry
- Lash salon
- How to gain clientele
- Business guide
- Tips and tricks every lash technician needs to know
- Building clientele
- Tax & GST
- Business guide to assist in setting up and running your business
- Branding breakdown and awareness analysis
- Content ideas for 15 days
- Marketing - writing a mission statement, target audience and using your branding to grow your business
- Growing your social media pages and expanding your reach
- Useful links to set up your business, graphics design, website creation and business name registration
How do I enrol?
Please select your package, add it to your cart and confirm your order. We use all your relevant details to automatically enrol you, and use these details for your certification.
If you would like to enrol into a class and have purchased the appropriate package, you will receive an email to select your date(s) once we receive your order confirmation. This email will contain a list of dates and times to choose from. Once you have selected your desired date to attend a class we will send you a confirmation email with your itinerary. If you have any questions relating to dates and times please contact us.If you're wanting to book with a friend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see our exclusive offers.