NOW AVAILABLE WITH ONLINE TUTORIALS - Watch online video tutorials going over the entire eyelash extension application process on live models as well as mannequin heads. Have unlimited access to our online file sharing platform, so you can access information 24/7, anywhere in the world, on any device.
Our online platform has content including:
- Unlimited access, up close video tutorials with commentary
- Business setup, start up, and growth articles
- Marketing, advertising, and social media marketing manuals/articles
- Digital learning manuals (hardcopy manuals are still included)
- Business insurance discount codes
This classic eyelash extension course will teach you everything you need to know about classic eyelash extension applications, setting up and starting your own business, safety, precautions, marketing your business, and tools and equipment. This package includes a classic eyelash extension manual, with all the eyelash extension supplies necessary for you to practice, learn, and complete 20 clients. This package includes a one day (five hour) Classic Class.
All aspects of the manual will be explained in detail to ensure students are equipped with the correct knowledge and technique. Framed certificates will be issued at the end of the class to students that have shown quality on their mannequin and live model applications on the day.
What can Lash Boss Melbourne offer?
Our objective is for you to be fully qualified in eyelash extension applications and open your very own eyelash extension business or eyelash extension salon from the comfort of your own home. Your lash extension business can start with yourself as the only lash technician and can be scalable to an extensive lash salon with many other lash technicians servicing hundreds of lash applications a month. We not only teach you all the things you need to know about lash extensions, but we also mentor and guide you into having a successful lash extension career. It’s important for us to know that all our students are getting the most out of the experience and course. We pride ourselves in helping our students become business owners with a steady income.
All our courses come with a large supplies kit and include:
- In-depth Lash Boss Melbourne eyelash extension training manuals (Classic and/or Hybrid & Volume lash extensions)
- Student eyelash extension kit (All essential eyelash extension accessories and supplies for the application of approximately 20 clients. Some products last more eg: our Lash Boss Melbourne primer will last for 100 clients)
- A mannequin head
- Lash Boss Melbourne's eyelash extension trays (Classic eyelash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package. Hand-made lashes will be provided as well as pre-made lashes for the volume course)
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue/adhesive 1-2 seconds
- Lash Boss Melbourne's primer
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue remover
- 20 practice lashes
- 20 Lash Boss Melbourne's Gel under-eye pads (clean ingredients to ensure clients are less likely to have a reaction)
- 30 adhesive silver stickers
- 20 mascara wands
- 20 micro swabs
- A jade stone
- A pair of Lash Boss Melbourne's stainless steel professional eyelash extension tweezers
- Micropore medical tape
- A black air puffer
- Custom Lash Boss Melbourne box
Our support includes:
- Access to our online file sharing drive with updated content each week
- Access to online tutorials going over the entire eyelash extension application process
- Lash extension business guide
- Lash extension marketing plan
- Lifetime student discount to Lash Boss Melbourne's products and other training programs & courses
- A Certificate of Completion on Eyelash Extension Applications (Classic and/or Volume)
- Ongoing, lifetime support from the moment you enrol
Modules of our Classic & Volume lash extension courses:
- History of eyelash extensions (Classic and /or Volume)
- Annually salary and profit
- The growth cycle of natural lashes and health
- Difference in Classic and Volume lash trays + breakdown
- The cost of products for a lash technician to complete a set
- Placement of extensions
- Eyelash extension weight formula
- Lash techniques
- Lash styling
- Lash mapping
- Golden rules for eyelash extensions
- Lash troubleshooting
- Blending lashes
- Different eye shades
- Priming natural lashes
- The application of gel eye pads and safety
- Lash accessories (medical tape, glue rings, removing lash fumes, jade stone etc)
- Curls and thicknesses
- Lash adhesive safety
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply lashes
- Performing a patch test
- Full set and refill lash applications
- Lighting - options
- Eyelash extension removal
- Client consultations
- Product knowledge
- Time management
- Lash artistry
- Lash salon
- How to gain clientele
- Business guide
- Tips and tricks every lash technician needs to know
- Building clientele
- Tax & GST
- Business guide to assist in setting up and running your business
- Branding breakdown and awareness analysis
- Content ideas for 15 days
- Marketing - writing a mission statement, target audience and using your branding to grow your business
- Growing your social media pages and expanding your reach
Useful links to set up your business, graphics design, website creation and business name registration
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do the Lash Boss Melbourne course?Our lash extension courses do not require any previous qualifications or experience in lash extensions for you to start your lash training. At the end of your lash training course with Lash Boss Melbourne, you will be a fully qualified Eyelash Extension Technician. You could be qualified to apply lash extensions within just 1-3 days. Our courses break down each key component and thoroughly explain each topic.
Should I complete a classic course prior to doing volume even if I don't want to do classic lashes?
In order to complete a lash course in volume lash extensions, we recommend completing a Classic lash extension course prior, or already have a Classic Lash Extension Certificate prior to starting a volume lash extension course. A classic lash course will set your foundation. The volume course is more advanced and reflects techniques you should know before beginning a volume lash course.
Will I learn hybrid lashes?
Our Volume course covers hybrid lashes while demonstrating the ins and outs of completing the perfect set.
Do the courses have an expiration date?
Not at all. Our courses are completely at your own pace.
What if I want a class after I have purchased the at-home kit?
If you decide that you would like to purchase a class after enrolling into our course, students are eligible to purchase a class for an additional $500 per class. Students will receive some additional supplies and a framed certificate on the day (if they have completed a full set on a live model).
Our classes run for 5-hours each class at our Chadstone Office location opposite Chadstone, The Fashion Capital.
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
Your lash trainer will get into contact with you and provide you with a number and email that is for our students to gain that support. Our mentorship is free of charge for all students that have enrolled into any of our courses.
You might have questions about where to purchase products, lash beds, lash legislation, customer complaints, etc. We will be able to help and guide you in the right direction.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the at home version?
Both courses and kits are identical. There is no difference in the in-person lash course or at-home lash course. Our manuals are exactly the same, as well as the supplies kit. It comes down to whether you prefer to learn in a classroom environment or are comfortable learning by yourself with our manual. Our manual is filled with step-by-step instructions and information to make learning easy and elaborate.
Both courses have our support and mentorship. If you need further assistance we can send you some videos and content to assist as best as we can.
Do students receive a discount on the Lash Boss Melbourne store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 15% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
Students who attend a class will receive their certificate(s) on the day once completing a set on a mannequin and a model. Your sets must be at an acceptable level.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay & Zippay is available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction to start an eyelash extension course. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete our eyelash extension courses. After certification, you will be able to apply for employment (depending on your age and state age restrictions), and, can apply for an Australian Business Number (ABN) if you have a Tax File Number (TFN), register a Business Name, and get insurance cover for your business.
Please choose carefully as manuals and kits can not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
To find out more about Lash Boss Melbourne courses, classes or products feel free to reach out.
What an amazing class! Ayla was helpful, all the other students were so nice. I felt like I was in a beauty salon
Highly recommend this course to all girls thinking of getting their lash certificate. Ayla is such a kind and patient mentor. She runs through all the things you need to know from lashing techniques to the ins and outs of running a business. This course is worth every cent, it’s an investment!