The complete, at home, Volume Eyelash Extension Course.
This lash course will teach you everything you need to know about classic eyelash extension applications. This package includes a volume eyelash extension manual, with all the eyelash extension supplies necessary for you to practice, learn, and complete 20 clients. This is one of our most popular course for beginners who are confident in trying to learn and practice at home without the purchase of a class.
This course covers hybrid lashes, light volume and mega volume lashes including pre-made and hand-made lashes.
Completing this course will give you nationally recognised certification. For qualification, you will be required to submit photos of 3 Volume sets you have completed in order to receive your certificate and be qualified in volume lashes.
All our courses come with a large supplies kit and include:
- In-depth Lash Boss Melbourne lash training manual (Classic lash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package)
- Student lash extension kit (All essential lash extension accessories and supplies for the application of approximately 20 clients. Some products last more eg: our Lash Boss Melbourne primer will last for 100 clients as well as our adhesive stickers)
- Mannequin head
- 20 Practice lashes
- Lash Boss Melbourne's lash extension trays (Classic lash extensions and/or Volume lash extensions depending on the package. Hand-made lashes will be provided as well as pre-made lashes for the volume course)
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue/adhesive 1-2 seconds
- Lash Boss Melbourne's primer
- Lash Boss Melbourne's glue remover
- Adhesive silver stickers
- Mascara wands
- Micro swabs
- Jade stone
- A set of our Lash Boss Melbourne stainless steel professional lash tweezers
- Clear micropore medical tape
- Gel under-eye pads in purple (clean ingredients to ensure clients are less likely to have a reaction
- Black air puffer
- Lash Boss Melbourne box
Our support includes:
- Lash extension business guide
- Lash extension marketing plan
- Lifetime student discount to Lash Boss Melbourne's products and other training options
- A Certificate of Completion on Eyelash Extension Applications (Classic or Volume)
Ongoing support from the moment you enrol
Modules of our Classic & Volume lash extension courses:
- History of eyelash extensions (Classic and /or Volume)
- Annually salary and profit
- The growth cycle of natural lashes and health
- Difference in Classic and Volume lash trays + breakdown
- The cost of products for a lash technician to complete a set
- Placement of extensions
- Eyelash extension weight formula
- Lash techniques
- Lash styling
- Lash mapping
- Golden rules for eyelash extensions
- Lash troubleshooting
- Light Volume, Mega volume and Hybrid extensions (Volume course only)
- Blending lashes
- Different eye shades
- Priming natural lashes
- The application of gel eye pads and safety
- Lash accessories (medical tape, glue rings, removing lash fumes, jade stone etc)
- Curls and thicknesses
- Lash adhesive safety
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply lashes
- Performing a patch test
- Full set and refill lash applications
- Lighting - options
- Eyelash extension removal
- Client consultations
- Product knowledge
- Time management
- Lash artistry
- Lash salon
- How to gain clientele
- Business guide
- Tips and tricks every lash technician needs to know
- Building clientele
- Tax & GST
- Business guide to assist in setting up and running your business
- Branding breakdown and awareness analysis
- Content ideas for 15 days
- Marketing - writing a mission statement, target audience and using your branding to grow your business
- Growing your social media pages and expanding your reach
Useful links to set up your business, graphics design, website creation and business name registration
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do the Lash Boss Melbourne course?
Our lash extension courses do not require any previous qualifications or experience in lash extensions for you to start your lash training. At the end of your lash training course with Lash Boss Melbourne, you will be a fully qualified Eyelash Extension Technician. You could be qualified to apply lash extensions within just 1-3 days. Our courses break down each key component and thoroughly explain each topic.
Is this an online course? Does it come with video tutorials?
While this isn't an online course, we are happy to send video demonstrations on the topics you need assistance. Many of the questions asked by students are easily answered through email, live-chat, phone, social media or SMS - it's very rare that we need to send students a video demonstration.
There are no online components to this (or any at-home) course. We provide hardcopy manuals as learning material, which is great to refer back to, and also easy to follow while working on a live model or mannequin head. A mannequin head is also provided for practising before moving onto live models.
Should I complete a classic course prior to doing volume even if I don't want to do classic lashes?
In order to complete a lash course in volume lash extensions, we recommend completing a Classic lash extension course prior, or already have a Classic Lash Extension Certificate prior to starting a volume lash extension course. A classic lash course will set your foundation. The volume course is more advanced and reflects techniques you should know before beginning a volume lash course.
Will I learn hybrid lashes?
Our Volume course covers hybrid lashes while demonstrating the ins and outs of completing the perfect set.
Do the courses have an expiration date?
Not at all. Our at-home courses are completely at your own pace. The flexibility of this course is what has made it our number one seller. We have students that start this course while in full-time studies, are stay at home mums, and in full-time employment, looking to work in a different industry or even start their own business/home salon.
What if I want a class after I have purchased the at-home kit?
If you decide that you would like to purchase a class after enrolling into our course, students are eligible to purchase a class for an additional $500 per class. Students will receive some additional supplies and a framed certificate on the day (if they have completed a full set on a live model).
Our classes run for 5-hours each class at our Chadstone Office location opposite Chadstone, The Fashion Capital.
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
Your lash trainer will get into contact with you and provide you with a number and email that is for our students to gain that support. Our mentorship is free of charge for all students that have enrolled into any of our courses.
You might have questions about where to purchase products, lash beds, lash legislation, customer complaints, etc. We will be able to help and guide you in the right direction.
Do you recommend an in-person class or the at-home version?
Both courses and kits are identical. There is no difference in the in-person lash course or at-home lash course. Our manuals are exactly the same, as well as the supplies kit. It comes down to whether you prefer to learn in a classroom environment or are comfortable learning by yourself with our manual. Our manual is filled with step-by-step instructions and information to make learning easy and elaborate.
Both courses have our support and mentorship. If you need further assistance we can send you some videos and content to assist as best as we can.
Do students receive a discount on the Lash Boss Melbourne store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 15% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
Students who attend a class will receive their certificate(s) on the day once completing a set on a mannequin and a model. Your sets must be at an acceptable level.
For our at-home students, we require before and after photos of a minimum of two live models. We look for certain criteria in the photos which is highlighted in your welcome card, included in your course kit.
Can I pay in instalments?
Afterpay & Zippay is available on all lash courses, classes, training and lash supplies.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete the course. After certification, you will be able to work for someone (depending on age), however, won't be able to register a business until 18 years of age.
This package involves self-learning however if you have any questions you are free to email email@example.com for guided assistance. We Lash Boss Melbourne are here to support you in any way we can.
Please choose carefully as manuals and kits can not be returned, refunded, or exchanged. There are no prerequisites for the purchase and study of this course.
To find out more about Lash Boss Melbourne courses, classes or products feel free to reach out.
I recommend this course it is very easy to follow and you get a lot of support to go with it, I ordered the online course and I’ve learned so much thanks to Ayla
Really enjoying the course it’s amazing and so detailed! Thankyou so much xx 💋
Could not fault my experience with this course! The training manual was in depth and very helpful, I learnt so much from this and have applied these skills to my work. The training kit was also really good came with everything I needed to get started and the quality of everything is amazing. Compared to some other courses I would say this is super affordable and I definitely recommend. I have attached one of my model photos using lashboss premade fans and adhesive.
Thank you heaps to Ayla for all your help!
Great course was very easy, I know classic lash extension from another academy but Ayla's was easier to learn and comes with much more supplies. I have just purchase lash lift course thank you Ayla for your help