Lash Boss Melbourne is now offering lash lift courses from the comfort of your own home.
All our courses come with a large supplies kit and include:
- Perming solution
- Nourishing solution
- Lash lift Cleanser
- Lash lift glue
- Lash Boss Melbourne lash cleanser
- Cleansing brush
- Silicon roads in small, medium & large
- Mascara wands
- Micro swabs
- Black lash tint
- Lash Boss Melbourne signature tweezer
- Lipstick wands
- Lash oxidant
- Gel eye pads
- Y Brush
All students will receive:
- In-depth manual for Lash lifts. This manual will include everything that is essential for conducting a lash lift.
- Lifetime mentoring for all students
- Business and marketing guide to assist students in setting up their business and growing it
- Useful links including reliable insurance companies, business registration, website creation + more
- Lifetime access to discounts on products storewide and on future education
- A Certificate of Completion on Lash lifts
Modules of Lash Boss Melbourne's lash lift courses:
- Introduction to Lash lifts
- How to gain access to lifelong student mentoring and support
- Lash Lift tools
- Product knowledge
- Essetenail accessories to complete a lash lift and what they cost
- Lash Lift step-by-step breakdown
- Preparing your clients for a lash lift
- Lash lift troubleshooting
- Lash lift FAQ (frequently asked questions)
- How to choose the correct rod size
- Completing the perfect lash lift
- Hygiene and safety
- Client consultation forms
- Lash lift reversal
- Dealing with reactions
- Conducting a patch test
- Time management
- Lash artistry
- Lash salon
- How to gain clientele
- Business guide
- Tips and tricks every lash technician needs to know
- Building clientele
- Tax & GST
- Business guide to assist in setting up and running your business
- Branding breakdown and awareness analysis
- Content ideas for 15 days
- Marketing - writing a mission statement, target audience, and using your branding to grow your business
- Growing your social media pages and expanding your reach
- Useful links to set up your business, graphics design, website creation, and business name registration
How do I enrol into a Lash Boss Melbourne course?
Please select your package, add it to your cart and confirm your order. We will automatically enrol you.
What can Lash Boss Melbourne offer?
Our objective is for you to be fully qualified in lash lifts and open your very own lash business or lash salon from the comfort of your own home.
We not only teach you all the things you need to know about lash lifts, but we also mentor and guide you into having a successful lash career. It’s important for us to know that all our students are getting the most out of the experience and course. We pride ourselves in helping our students become business owners with a steady income.
Do I need any beauty or lash experience to do the Lash Boss Melbourne course?
Our lash lift courses do not require any previous qualifications or experience in lash extensions for you to start your lash training. At the end of your lash training course with Lash Boss Melbourne, you will be a fully qualified lash lift technician. You could be qualified to apply lash lifts within just 1-3 days. Our courses break down each key component and thoroughly explain each topic. This course does not expire and is completely at your own pace.
How do I access ongoing mentorship and support?
Your lash trainer will get into contact with you and provide you with a number and email that is for our students to gain that support. Our mentorship is free of charge for all students that have enrolled into any of our courses.
You might have questions about where to purchase products, lash beds, lash legislation, customer complaints, etc. We will be able to help and guide you in the right direction.
Do students receive a discount on the Lash Boss Melbourne store?
Yes absolutely. All students receive 15% off for life and exclusive offers via email.
How many lash sets do I need to complete to gain my certification? How do I get my certificate?
We ask students to complete as many as they can, as the more work we see the more feedback and constructive criticism we can provide. The minimum requirement is 2-4 sets lash lifts. You will need to send before and after images of your work to Lash Boss Melbourne via the email provided. We will give you some feedback to complete your final set for assessment.
All work needs to be submitted to our student mentorship email (this email will be provided to students), and we will provide your feedback and certification accordingly.
Your sets must be at an acceptable level and presented without being edited or with filters.
Can I pay in installments?
Afterpay & Zippay is available on all lash courses, classes, training, and lash supplies.
Is there an age restriction?
We don’t have an age restriction. We expect all students under the age of 18 to have parental consent to enrol and complete the course.
How long does shipping take?
Orders will not be dispatched until the 2nd week of October.
Express: The courier company we use is very quick. In general, same-city deliveries arrive overnight or the next day and deliveries to nearby cities within 2-3 days.
Express shipping orders will be dispatched within 36 hours of the order being placed. Express shipping is flat rate of $10 Australia wide
Standard: Is usually 2-3 business days in metro Melbourne and deliveries to nearby cities within 4-5 business days.
Standard postage orders will be dispatched in 1-3 business days. Shipping is free on all lash courses Australia wide.
Worldwide: Shipping worldwide varies per country, please contact us for further information on shipping your parcel to your country.
I have a question that isn't here, where can I ask them?
Our best contact details are below:
Phone: 0481 219 782
Feel free to contact us via our social media also
Lash Boss Melbourne is fully insured and meets the Australian Government Assessment Requirements for Application and Training of Eyelash Extensions & Lash lifts.